Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Where is the Sun? The Gate 30

The energies of the gate 30 are all about desires and things we are passionate about.  It is the clinging fire.  This energy can cause burnout in others if it is not harnessed. 

I have the 30 defined all the time, I know I can burn people out, but I don't notice it much unless I catch myself focussed really hard on an outcome or trying to find something out.  I see it as a distraction, yet it can be obsessive until it is completed.  This energy can be good, if I am working on a project but not good longer term. If it gets really bad, I burn myself out.

So over the next 6 days you may feel more passionate, more desires may come up, more energy to want to get things done, you may not have it to actually get things done. 

Until the end of February 2014 I am offering composite charts with a summary for $15.00 each. 

I love running them and helping people with their relationships!  I am noticing some trends too.






No comments:

Post a Comment