Friday, February 14, 2014

It is your responsibilty

I was thinking about something today and thought I would share it here. 

There have been a couple people in my life that have expected me as a coach to understand their issues (and I do) and to allow them to continue not living up to their responsibility because they have some problems.  However the whole reason for being a coach is to empower people into understanding that they have what they need, they are able to change their current circumstance, to let go of their past, and move forward confidently into the light of who they really are.

If I just handed them a pity card and let them continue to feel like the world is against them, well then I would not be doing my job at all. 

Change is not easy it takes time, patience, and forgiveness.  All you need to do is be willing to take not only the first step but all those in between where you are now and where you want to be.

Blessings to you all on your journey, where ever you are! 




No comments:

Post a Comment