Saturday, February 1, 2014

Where is the Sun? Gate 13

The energy of the 13 is that of Fellowship.  Bringing people together, sharing, and of course secrets.  People will spill their guts to you and not even realize they have done it. People trust you and like you they feel comfortable in your presence. 

I have the gate 13 in my chart.  I have the 13 in my conscious Sun and it is a neat energy. Although the energy unites it also retreats. So you may need or long for periods of alone time that are very important to you.  

There is soo much in this energy and I focus on a bit in my video but another side is the truthfulness This is a quote from my mentor Karen Curry "knowing our truth and revealing ourselves to our partners and friends. This is the time to come clean, ask for what you want and see where the "chips" land, so to speak. The love that endures is the love that survives this reign of truth. The love that walks away was never true love"

Remember if you have questions or want a chart tamc2006@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment