Monday, January 24, 2011

Angel writing, spirit guide writing, automatic writing, writing from my higher self.....not really sure what I do, but I know I had not done it for a long time, the other night I participated in an Angel Writing Demonstration. It felt great, like home. I did notice I can only do it when I hold a pen, I cannot type it, I can't really say it, I write it.  I cannot remember exactly what the question, I believe we chose a word for a list of 3.  I was drawn to inspiration, I took a deep breathe and here is what I got.  I thought I would share it, since I am working on being vulnerable and all. 



Inspiration comes from all around, from a breeze, while you look at your sleeping child, or the connection with a new friend.
Even in the middle of worldly interruptions you can find inspiration. 
Rest, breathe, know that things, that are not perfect are still O.K. There is more than enough time to complete your work.
 Believe in what you are doing and where you are going and nothing can stand in your way.
Find a daily inspiration and work with it. Use it to assist with your focus and keeping your doubts and fears at bay you can do this, you will do this, you are doing this.
Look Listen Learn do, it  is all open to you, you do not have to do and say as others. You are you, no one else.
Believe as you are, strong enough to move mountains  You are who you are, you are there, we are with you through time and space, you feel loved.
Listen, breathe, believe, rest, and be (my favorite part)  Listen.   There is more for you here, a decision a place a tool, a word, listen.
Be true, be you, be success, just be You are loved 
(this part was just there)  Music listen love.


Well it came from somewhere.  I personally love it.  I do not really speak this way. I am grateful for wherever it came from BUT If it was just me I rock! 

Thank you for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment