Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Realization

I feel a little overwhelmed this week.  This will be short and sweet. 

I was asked today by a teacher/friend  to "take note of all the progress in your life or one area of your life. What you focus on expands" Since I have learned so much from her in such a short amount of time, I decided that I should make an actual list of things that I did, started, or became aware of in January. I limited myself by not being allowed to write my daily to do list but things to write only things that really mattered and made a difference and that I was proud of or that had been a goal for a long time.           I filled a page and a half.

What it does for me is gives me an appreciation for where I have been and what more I can do, and the knowing that it will be done.  Even the smallest of baby steps matter.

So this week rather than hit you with more on the adventures and thoughts of Tammy, I ask you to do the same that was asked me. Find progress and focus on it.

2 comments:

  1. I write 2-3 positive things about each day before I go to bed. I think it helps you keep a positive outlook when you force yourself to focus on the positive. Glad you're taking time to do this for yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to take over the world, Ladies! lol

    I am inspired. Blessed. In a Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete