Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love what is

I started taking another Human Design class, this one is based on the 64 Hexagrams of the I-Ching and the sun moving through each Hexagram through the year. I am not going to write about this every week, but today it seems fitting and my other attempts at posting were a bit rant like and some were just mean.  I am not perfect either and I am sure one day I will air some sort of laundry in this blog, but not today.  :)

Without getting too far into it, each Hexagram will have the I-Ching meaning and a Human Design meaning, they are always similar meanings.

The theme behind this weeks Hexagram is "Love what is".  How often do we truly appreciate what is, and not think of what we still want or what we do not have.   When we do not look at now and what is and what we have and be OK with that, we build up resistance that makes it impossible to grow the way we want to. 

I tried it this week and you know what, I felt the shifts in my energy, I became lighter in certain areas and that release made room for some break through that are necessary for me to move forward. 

The week has not been perfect and some of the energies were hard to release and some of the thoughts around them have made me a tad moody here and there, but I appreciate the process and it has brought me clarity and a sense of peace. 

I even have a good idea about what my first teleclass will be and the funny thing is it is totally not what I was thinking of doing!

That is my other lesson.  To create you need to be focused and at times deliberate, but do not be so set in your goal that you cannot bend to what others need or directions you didn't know you had the opportunity to go. 

That is all I can think of to write this week and that is just fine. 

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment