Saturday, March 22, 2014

Where is the Sun? Gate 25/20

Hey!

As you will see from this video I am a little tired, but very excited for next weeks energy to come forth. 

Most of the time I get to "act" like a manifesting generator, by conditioning and who I live with, next week I will have the energetic configuration to be one, not just one, but the strongest energy in the chart will be activated for me! This is the time of year I really find out if I am walking my talk!

Anyway this video on the energy of the 25 was going to be much more dramatic and intelligent if I had done it a few days ago.....today it is what it is and I am who I am.


Please remember if you need a free chart, or have any questions please contact me at tamc2006@gmail.com!

Brightest Blessings to you all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment