Sunday, March 30, 2014

Where is the Sun? The Gate 21

Good Morning

It is a gloomy rainy Sunday here, the good news is I love rain in the spring and it IS finally starting to warm up a bit.

The sun has entered the gate 21. This is all about control.  I actually saw many attempts of people trying to control others this morning, one being my own experience someone tried to bate me into defending myself a tad after midnight is a passive aggressive jealous sort of way. 

As much as this energy is about resources it is also about how you want your life to be and how you want the players in life to behave.

I do not even remember what came out of my mouth in this video that I taped 5 minutes ago. That to me is a great example of how I release control.  The message came through, without forethought or planning, it will be perceived or accepted as it will, and I will finish getting dressed and go to work. 

Have a great week!!!!  (oh wait, if you choose too!)  xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment