Sunday, November 24, 2013

Where is the Sun? The Gate 34

Hello

The gate 34 is all about being busy, as much as you can be busy, you can also be busy not being busy.  The choice is truly yours.

Watch this weeks video for more information on the gate 34, and see what people in my life have to deal with when we are in the 34 and the other transits kick me up a notch.  hahah Enjoy!

Remember to be the most successful you have to live your strategy!  If you need more information on types and strategy please check out the Youtube videos I have done in the past.  If you do not know your type be sure to contact me for a FREE chart.  Email your birthdate/time/location to tamc2006@gmail.com.

To those in the U.S,  have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I challenge you to be aware of the energies of your family and friends as you gather for the holidays, and see how utilizing your knowledge of Human Design shifts the dynamic. 

Again if you do not understand how to apply the information you have learned in your daily life, I have coaching packages available! 

Be Well!



No comments:

Post a Comment