Sunday, November 24, 2013

Ode to my Nurtrutionist You don't want to miss this blog or this awesome snack!

I am expanding my blogging to include more of a variety of what is out there for you.  The various sides of Tammy if you will. 


Many of you know I have a hard time putting away my junk food in order to eat healthy. Remember when I told you about those bars I used to eat? Well this time I have found something better!!!  I want to review what I have learned in my quest for healthy stuff that tastes good.  I liked them soo much, that I got all the info I could on them and I am going to share it with you all! 


or the Choopko website  http://www.choopko.com/buy-choopko/

For people like me, it is soo hard to find a healthy snack,that I like, or that take the place of what I was eating before.   I have learned that a healthy snack has to have the following: 
  1. Just enough calories to be satisfying and 120 calories is the magic number
  2. Less fat, saturated fat, sugars, and less sodium than other snack choices
  3. High fiber and a higher protein content that provides that extra energy boost
  4. A great and satisfying taste



I learned that Choopko Peanut Puffs are: 
  • High in protein
  • High in dietary fiber
  • Low in sugar
  • Low in trans-fat
  • Low in sodium

Choopko Peanut Puffs are FREE from:
  • GMO ingredients
  • Monosodium glutamate or MSG
  • Artificial colors
  • Artificial flavors
  • Artificial preservatives
  • Artificial additives
I loved that there are only 4 ingredients.  This makes it super easy to know if someone with allergies should have them or not! or in my case get them out of the way when certain kids come over!
  • Farm-grown non-GMO corn
  • Handpicked & oven roasted peanuts
  • A few drops of sunflower oil
  • A pinch of salt
Choopko has a unique and superior taste. Its irresistible crunchiness and yummy flavor make it an ideal snack choice for everyone. Traditional, yet innovative, this healthy crunch is simply hard one to resist. It’s so delicious or as Choopko would say – it’s swoopylicious!

Choopko Peanut Puffs

Facts

  • Only 120 calories per serving
  • All Natural and Non-GMO Ingredients
  • Trans Fat FREE
  • Cholesterol FREE
  • Low Fat
  • High Protein
  • High Fiber
Choopko’s Puffs
Made from non-GMO farm-grown corn and nuts, Choopko Peanut Puffs will delight you with their all-natural ingredients that are carefully selected to bring forth the swoopylicious taste at an unmatched nutritious value. With only 120 calories per serving, Choopko Peanut Puffs are a supreme snack choice for any occasion.

Seize That Swoopylicious Peanut Crunch
Who couldn't love a snack that is described as having a Swoopy taste!?!?!  That is what originally drew my attention! 

What is a Swoopy Taste?
A taste that is entertainingly all natural
A taste that keeps on giving time after time
A taste desired by all generations
A taste that’s irresistible
A taste that simply brings joy

Seriously I know this is a little more ad ridden than I usually send out but these things are great!!!!



As always please feel free to share this with all of your friends, family, and followers!  

Try them and lets discuss what you think!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment