Friday, July 12, 2013

Where Is The Sun? Gate 62

Welcome All,

Thanks for coming by for the newest installment of "Where Is the Sun?"  I hope you are all finding understanding the energy useful.  Remember if you ever have questions, just let me know!

The 62 is the gate of Details.....details......as you will see I am not one for all the details the minutia bores me.  The 62 is attached to the throat and is considered expressed details. 

Being able to notate and talk about details is wonderful! It can bring change to people lives.  Being on the receiving end of all those details when you haven't asked for them can be brain numbing. 

Make sure you are following your strategy to be sure you are not wasting details on someone who is not listening to you.

 
 

I have gotten some valuable feedback on my videos and I really appreciate it!  I still find I get very serious while taping, today I did one shot, not prepping, and no makeup touch up.  So for the visual you see real Tammy.  Working on that serious look......stay tuned to see how I progress! 

Oh and for those who do not know me, here is what you usually get when you meet me on the street.


Have fun with the energy of details this week!    Be well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment