Monday, July 1, 2013

What Are You Talking About? and the Gate 39

Hi There

Thanks for all the feedback and advise on last weeks video! I am grateful for all of the support I recieve.


What Are You Talking About!?!?!?! 

For your Free Chart  send your birth date/time/location to tamc2006@gmail.com

PS: I held up the wrong chart, for those who were paying attention.  



The Gate 39

The gate 39 is considered a narly gate, I often have trouble articulating its energy without it sounding negative.  Lets see how I did.....


For your Free chart or questions contact me at tamc2006@gmail.com


Remember for this week or anyone who has the 39 in their chart

Take time to yourself when you are feeling down.  Ride it out it is just energy nothing personal. Take your time, make sure what you are pushing for is right for you.


Enjoy your week!









No comments:

Post a Comment