Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Where is the Sun? Gate 56

Hi

I hope you all used the week in the gate of details to your advantage.  I know I did!  I hope you are all also following your strategies and using the world around you to create the world you want.

If you have not played with the energy of details you still have some time.

The littlest thing can propel you.  I would LOVE to hear anything you are willing to share about how these videos are helping you or what they are teaching you, for those of my clients that may be shy, you can email me and just say -don't use my real name- and I can change it to whatever you want or I will make one up! 

This week I learned something valuable.  Something happened that I would normally have gotten irritated about and confronted a person, instead I took that energy and used the gate 62 and worked out some pretty small details that will result in moving me closer to a goal I have.  All it took on my part was the decision to act differently, to act for me, not to try and influence someone else. 

It took me a day or two to realize that is what I had done. I spent the first 24 hours just feeling amazing, I was so proud that when I focus I can get where I want to be. Now I feel 10 times that amazing. 

It is hard for me not to scream the benefits of Human Design to the world!   Being a Generator I can only put out what I can and ask others to respond to it.   Well it isn't the only thing I COULD scream it from the roof tops but shouldn't if I want to be heard and understood.

I learned something else this week.  I am much happier with a first take than a tenth and I am not yet savy enough to edit the way I want to, so this week I am going with my first take.


I welcome any questions you may have on this or other things you have seen or heard about Human Design or any other energy question you may have.

I can be reached at  tamc2006@gmail.com or on Facebook   Tammy Murray Cousins Holistic Healing and Coaching.

xoxoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment