Monday, December 19, 2011

Reading Energy


Everyone has the ability to receive messages from beyond.

As we know energy is not created and does not  die it just changes form, so it is easy to believe that when we pass the energy stays around in one way or another.  

I deal in energy, I feel things. I can pickup imprints that have been left on things by others. Sometimes I can determine the sex of the imprinter and sometimes I pick up a name as in one experiment I was asked to do I was given a bracelet by a stranger and asked immediately “Who is Rita?”  Rita, I was told was the person who gave this woman the bracelet and she had passed.  When I held the woman’s hand I saw a young man with a vibrant smile, I explained the smile to her, she told me it was her son who had passed and then showed me a picture in which I saw the same vibrant smile.  
Sometimes I am drawn to something like a piece of jewelry and I comment on it and am told it was a loved ones.  Am I a medium, not by trade,  but I believe I pickup information a lot.  I also have vivid dreams in which I am “visited” by those who have passed.  I am known for my weird Tammy moments or feelings. One friend in particular if we lose touch I know when she needs me in her life or when she is struggling or when something good or bad happens. 

Years ago a friend of mine passed in a violent accident.  I was driving on a road parallel to where it occurred and felt the sorrow.  I did not know until later that day that she was gone, but I never for one minute forget the feeling I felt that day at the exact time of her accident.  Energy is a powerful thing. 
When I do Reiki I get messages in relation to a person’s physical or emotional state. Sometimes I know when a lost loved one enters the room. If they do.  On one occasion I felt someone was behind me and helping to guide my hands but my throat became extremely phlegmy feeling and I had to keep clearing it.  I received the feeling that I had to tell this woman she is never alone.  When I told her I felt someone was with us and there was something about the throat I needed to mention, she knew instantly who was there as he husband had passed from esophageal cancer.  

These things happen, coincidence? I do not think so, I believe in my ability to feel and read energy. 
Think of people as light bodies and it may be easier to understand what we are really made of.  We are made of energy and other particles.  These materials and other things blend to create out 3 dimensional form but imagine just light bodies.  Light shaped into that of a human or other living thing even rock,
Take away the solid form and you are left with a light body.  Rocks have light bodies just as people and animals do.  

Now imagine you cannot speak and all you have to express yourself is the light body.  The expression would come from the vibration, color, and movements of the light body.  This is what I work with in an energy session.  

I actually saw my light body recently and may be how I came up with this description.  I was doing Reiki on a horse from about 50 yards away and as I was working on him I saw my light body standing next to him and placing its hands where I was directing the energy. It was a surreal experience.  
Many people can see light bodies in fact with proper training everyone can. A light body would be similar to seeing someone’s aura. There is no magic in seeing auras, it is a visual training that anyone can do.  I see auras not colors ,all the time but the aura.  I feel the colors

I have never really understood how I do what I do, I just know I do it and I pretty much always have.  As a child I used to see light bodies in the dark, so I always needed a light on.  My room was across from the bathroom and my bed set up to see right across into it (I know bad Feng Shui) I used to call them toilet people because they would come out of the toilet and turn down the hall to disappear into the living room wall. Everyone thought I was nuts, I even did until in a class a famous medium talked about the exact same type of presence in her room at night.  They are exactly what I was describing about, what I now call light bodies. Except it is not just of the dead we are all light bodies.  
 
I really am not sure if this should be part of the book I am writing or just a blog post, maybe it is both, but I felt compelled to share it with you all so enjoy!

Wishing you the best this holiday season!

Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment