Monday, May 30, 2011

Sometimes I wonder if I should have named this blog "tales of a late blooming entrepreneur".

I am of the belief that we are all learning, every day of our lives is an oppurtunity to learn something new.  For the most part I think that is true regardless of who you are.  After shopping for pools over the weekend I believe I now have a very good understanding of the differences in local pools and pool companies.  Bottom line is the whole thing is expensive but a great investment for my family.

Other things are not so easy to learn and do take time. Things like, happiness is a choice, although my kids hear that everyday in morning announcements at school my son, is like a little old grumpy man.  He is the most creative, compassionate, funny, most annoying person in my whole life.  I get impatient waiting for him to see it in himself and get over his quirks. He is a beautiful person.  Everyone is beautiful and deserves patience and love.  :)

I remember when I was stuck, I bet some of the readers here do too.  It took about 6 months and daily pounding to get into my head that I controlled my feelings, that things did not happen to me.

I used to find the people working with me very annoying. I say that with such love, becasue they all helped me to get where I am now.  Each day I get closer to the life I want, the things I want in it and total acceptance to how things are. 

Yesterday I posted a comment about abundance and how there is enough for everyone and you just need to believe it an accept it and someone said "even money?"  I responded "yes and food too!".

I know may people are struggling financially and there is the belief of an economic break down.  I personally think that we are believing in that more than believing in ourselves. 

My family was hit by the adjustment and my husband was out of steady work for 2 years.  We had to change some things. adjust.  We did and then I quit my job at the same company.  Unheard of at the time and when the company kept people working for fear of losing their job.  Very unhealthy environment for me.  Anyway I digress.

I will sum it up by saying this, did you know that the American public, ordinary people like you and me, collectively spent over 150 million dollars on 3 movies that came out this weekend?

Just think about that.  The money is there.  Happiness and food or love or whatever you want is too!

Peace and Love
TMC

No comments:

Post a Comment