Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sometimes my blog will spread my love of others.....

I am just beginning to write a testimonial on a series of classes I have taken recently with Asha Ramakrishna of AshaStories.com.  I want to try and express what her classes have given me and will continue to give me as they evolve.  While doing this I had the shove to share this information with all of my FB pals, as I know there are many of you out there who can benefit from what she has to say.  
Before I begin I have to say: I do not stand up and shout about too many of the teachers,  I have had, as I am a tough critic, there are probably only 6 of them that I will stand behind and Asha has been added to that list. She is kind, caring, professional, authentic, and beautiful.   I will also say without doubt that the minute you meet her you will see the light she is here to share with us all.  I just love her!
As women, I think we can all relate to times when we have tried to compare ourselves to someone else, think we are not good enough, that our way is not best, have put parts of us away to please others, or need permission to be ourselves.
I know a lot of people I talk to value and envy the ability they see others have in which they are able to be themselves and stand by their beliefs.  Asha teaches what she was given as the Sacred Chalice Principles. Each one of the seven principles stands alone strongly and yet stands as strongly as part of the group.
She has taught me that in a sisterhood there is no room for competition or comparing ourselves to other people. There are enough teachers and students for everyone and there does not have to be that masculine beat down of other people to get who is right for us. This can translate into so many areas in our lives. 
Regardless of the situation we have all been in conversations with others of why we are better than another woman in business or relationships, or motherhood. There always seems to be times when we are trying to compare ourselves to someone else or to an ideal we hold of someone else, while ignoring ourselves and not paying respect to who we are, believing in who we are, and knowing that we are enough. 
We often sit in a state of panic and worry in relation to others and lose our grasp on what role the divine feminine energy plays in our life.
The Sacred Chalice Principles are amazing,freeing, and gratifying. They bring peace and flexibility to what is described as very masculine qualities that we all have.  
The principles truly bring softness to the masculine energy many of us portray in life, whether it be as a single mother or a business woman. 
We do not need to talk about, cut down, or bring down other women that we perceive as a threat to us. There is enough work, enough love, enough men, and enough energy for us all. 
We do not have to cut people out as a result of fear.  I am not saying bad things do not happen but I am encouraging and challenging you to stop the role you may play in them.
If you are willing to take a chance and learn something about yourself, your nature, and what you can do to bring more feminine energy into your life, then Asha is truly a teacher for you.
She offers classes in Somerville, retreats all over Massachusetts, as  well as teleclasses. 
To learn more about The Sacred Chalice Prinicples here

No comments:

Post a Comment