Wednesday, January 8, 2014

....Or Not Where is the Sun?


Things always come to me when I am in the shower, I have tried a note pad and a digital recorder in there, but neither proved to be a great method.  If anyone has any ideas as to how I should do this please I invite you to recommend something!  The recorder and note pad work in the car but not in the water.  

The Sun has moved in the 54th gate. This energy is about ambition, this is an energy to do things. The lower side is that without recognition a worker can become bitter. I actually witnessed this in someone today when their work was questioned. Remember to recognize things people do. When recognized this energy brings unlimited possibilities. The feeling of the ends justifying the means. The other side will show bitterness and anger, so if you see that in people around you recognize the hard work they do, or attempt to do and shift the energy! 

I wrote this description the other day, this morning I got a message and needed to record this......

Questions? Comments? Want a free chart?  Tamc2006@gmail.com 

OH and if you subscribe to South Shore Cape Cod Metaphysics you get a special from me for the month of January 2014.    Click  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment