Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Where is the Sun? Gate 48

Hello!

Recovering from a bad cold, not getting enough sleep, and spending an hour closing a pool in rare October 80 degree weather, may not be the best time to do a video...BUT the info of this week is very important. 

The energy is that of depth and with that can come the fear of not feeling you have enough adequate information to move forward.  This however is never the case with the 48 because the fear makes you over compensate so you are NEVER have inadequate information, you are never inadequate!


So although I feared I look terrible and you can tell I am congested and perhaps even a bit sweaty.  I posted this weeks video doing only one take.  

I hope you enjoy the information! 


Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment