Sunday, September 8, 2013

Where is the Sun? Gate 47



The gate 47 is referred to as the gate of oppression. 

How negative is that!?!!  The truth is, this can be a pretty dark gate a very strong oppressive energy that when you are unaware can keep you in the dark depths for a while.  It reminds me of when I was younger and darker and my older brother used to quote Lydia’s suicide note from Beatle Juice to me…..”I am alone……. I am utterly alone”   He would do that when I would fight any attempt at solutions in my life.  Still makes me laugh.  

What does this energy mean for you this week?  Well not all gloom and doom.  I think when you know what to expect from the energy it is easier to tolerate, so here is what to expect.

When the 47 is defined in a chart it brings the energy or thought.   You may have an ideas and rather than trust it is going to be for you or someone else, like we discussed last week, you may get very stuck in the"how" or the "why not" or the "ya but".   

These thoughts can be like a prison, you will not move very far ahead if you get stuck here.  When you become more aware and understand where your 47 is taking you, you can use tools like thought stopping or mantras to move you forward.  Once you can reclaim your power over your thoughts this energy is unstoppable.  


No comments:

Post a Comment