Friday, April 18, 2014

Where is the Sun? The Gate 3

The channel of the 3/60 has always been one on an energetic level that has caused me confusion.

Overall the 3/60 is about evolution, new genetic material, change.  The level to which is where my energetic body cannot feel or completely understand. 

Some explain the 3 as the order of things mutative.  That there is an order to the mutation and you have to go in that order to get where you are going, which I believe I do express in this video at the end so perhaps I do feel the energy and share what I know but in my own mind do not comprehend, so this week I may just be an example. A puzzle, an energy only each individual can define for themselves.

I would love if this video had a lot of conversation around it, perhaps those who have books can read them and write their interpretation of the mutative ways of the 3/60.

Whatever it is doing it is most successful when in response and will impact generations yet to come.

Warning this video contains, poor posture, bad lighting and an unflattering bunching up of a shirt.  Watch at your own risk! 
Questions, comments, or a free chart request, contact me at tamc2006@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment