Friday, August 23, 2013

Where is the Sun? Gate 59

Hi

This week the Sun is in seduction.

It is the banter and conversations of love and war.  It can start them, or it can end them.

It is the energy of working to provide resources to those you are responsible for.

This week it could define your sacral or you emotional solar plexus.

A defined sacral can give you extra energy, you will not sleep until you wear it out.

A defined emotional solar plexus can make you feel the energy or emotion, from what I understand it could make you feel a bit dramatic.  Please be sure to check in with yourself and make sure you are not acting out on someone elses emotions.

Clarity over time, pick and choose the words you use and when.  Ask yourself if you can wait or if you need to say and act now. Chances are in a couple minutes, hours, or days you will be somewhere else with it.

So here is today's video......


If you have trouble with this video check it out on Youtube   http://youtu.be/f1xeabE7STI



I think I just repeated a shirt!  I was going to wear a different one and thought I never wore this one, but after further inspection, I did wear it before!  hahaha I wondered how long it would take me to do that!

If you have questions or need a FREE chart  tamc2006@gmail.com









No comments:

Post a Comment