Sunday, January 20, 2013

Why not today?

I have always wanted to play guitar.  So today I bought one.  I have spent about about an hour practicing and learning about the instrument.  I have a goal to learn at least one song that I like by the end of the year.

Tomorrow, I will be having a horse lesson.  I started taking them in 2005 after many years of not riding.  I stopped again so I could pay for my daughters lessons, but now have the opportunity to share a horse. I have a goal of riding this particular horse well by the 6th of February. 

I started my Master of Social Work courses last week.  I decided I waited too long to put it off anymore. 

What are you putting off? What would make your heart sing?

I really have a deep respect and joy for those who follow their bliss, those who know in the heart what may bring them joy and take the chance of finding out. 

I ask you all, what do you have to lose? What is the risk in trying something, and if it is not life or death why not try it today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment