Friday, September 9, 2011

Energy Life....what???

This is something I wrote and felt like sharing.....

Hi there, for those of you who don't know,  I am Tammy Murray-Cousins, Energy Life Coach, sometimes I feel as if I would be just as clear saying; Tammy Murray-Cousins blah blah blah.  

The truth is a lot of energy went into my title. I chose to steer clear of things like Spiritual Coach or plain Life Coach. I wanted definition but no limits.  I now find that many do not understand what I do.  Today I am here to explain.

Some will refer to me as a Lightworker.  This term was recently made popular by … well I really don’t know as the term is new to me over the last year or so.  Anyway a Lightworker is defined as a person who has a strong desire to spread light and is usually a term used for healers and spiritual people.  Well that is the definition to the best of my ability, I don’t love titles.  

I prefer Energy worker, but that often implies that I work for the electric company, as I was told at a networking group one day.  

Simply put.  I can feel and understand the energies of our subtle bodies and have many tools to teach you to change the way your subtle energies are working.  I have known how to do this my whole life. I have been able to assess energies since I was small.  I should note, I have not always heeded my own inner guidance but do now and it is apparent in how I am living my life.  

My other titles are just that titles, they are symbols that my mind can understand and that I have collected along the way, however they were just to assist me in believing in my own gifts.  The way of Reiki master/teacher was presented to me and I took it, however not all I do by way of creating space for healing is of a Reiki nature.  This also applies to the work I do with assisting in changing thought patterns and neural pathways.   

These are also things I have known and understood for a very long time but my mind made me wait until I had certificates and degrees in various studies.  

What happens in coaching sessions with me is we will focus on a goal of yours.  These goals are unlimited; they could be sobriety, a positive attitude, relaxation, self awareness, relationship assistance or finding a job.  The goals you can work towards are endless.  We will talk and I will provide you with tools to use to reach your desired outcome.  

In some cases I will pull out my specialty tools, such as Reiki or Human Design to assist in clarifying your goals or removing blocks that hinder you.  

I will create a safe place for you to do the work you wish to do, for as long as you need me to.  My goal is to assist you to be able to provide that space for yourself. 

I also do any types of card readings and can assist you to connect with your guides and angels if you wish to do so. I also teach classes in which you can learn how to read your own cards and those of others. 

As I write this maybe Energy Teacher would have been a better title, but again that implies that you would be the only one learning and that is not the case.  Sessions with me are interactive and you will often times leave with a homework assignment of some kind, anything from writing about the life you would choose if there were no obstacles to going home and sitting on your lawn for 3 minutes a day.  

What is important to understand is I am here for you, to assist you to reaching your goals and desires.

Bright Blessings! 













No comments:

Post a Comment