Saturday, June 21, 2014

Where is the Sun? The Gate 15

Wow this is the last Where is the Sun video for the year.  Thanks to everyone who has been following the blog and the videos. I am unsure what my next adventure in video will be here.....I will wait as my strategy advises to respond to something.

If you do not know your strategy email me your birth info and I will get it to you ASAP.

I cannot explain how the knowledge of Human Design has changed my life.  I wish I had carreid a camera aeound the last few years or so, so that you would be able to see the changes I have made.  Some drastic and some so subtle I hardly notice until I respond differently to something.  It is a wonderous journey and I am still changing by the day.

If you have questions comments or would like your free chart email me at tamc2006@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment